- Cet événement est passé
CD SUMMIT: HOW TO ACCELERATE INNOVATION WITH CONTINUOUS DELIVERY
11 septembre 2014 : 8 h 00 min - 17 h 30 min
In this seminar for IT executives and technologists, you’ll learn how to make evolutionary changes to people, processes and technologies to achieve the benefits of continuous delivery and Agile.
Continuous delivery is one of the most compelling IT trends. It accelerates software delivery, allowing your business to quickly respond to market and customer demands. Come join an impressive group of continuous delivery experts to explore how you can increase quality, break down silos and maximize productivity for developers, QA and operations teams. We’ll examine the business value of continuous delivery and look at the IT organizational, process and technology transformations it drives. We’ll show how continuous integration with Jenkins streamlines processes and automates testing and deployment, providing the foundation you need for continuous delivery. You’ll see how to reduce errors throughout the pipeline and dramatically improve time-to-market for new features and applications.
Attend and learn:
– The business value of continuous delivery and why IT must transform to embrace it
– The organizational, process-related and technology aspects of continuous delivery
– The eight tenets of accelerating application delivery and creating an evolutionary path to continuous delivery
– How to create a continuous delivery framework that fits your organization’s unique needs
– The key technologies used to create an automated pipeline and development-through-deployment tool chain, including continuous integration, testing, infrastructure automation and application deployment
Speakers: Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Steve Harris, Kurt Bittner, Steven Thwaites
Ce texte a été lu 2514 fois !